Nick Hann is Strativa’s Practice Director for Value Optimization, responsible for all phases of IT strategy, business process improvement, software selection, and program/project management. With over 25 years of experience, he has managed all types of system deployments, including ERP, financial management, cost accounting, human resources, property management, and engineering project management.
Nick’s industry experience ranges from commercial sectors, such as manufacturing, wholesale distribution, high tech, pharmaceuticals, and business services to government contractors and public sector organizations. He is also familiar with the needs of organizations regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and U.S. Department of Defense (DoD).
Some of Nick’s notable engagements include the following:
- An IT strategic roadmap and selection of CRM, ERP, and business intelligence systems for a midsize vineyard and wine producer.
- ERP vendor evaluations and system selections for a market leader in the alternatives fuel business, the US distribution arm of a well-known consumer products company, a digital media advertising agency, a plastics manufacturer, and the merchandising unit of Southern California record label.
- An ERP selection for a well-known non-profit organization.
- On behalf of a private equity firm, IT due diligence projects for a cloud services firm, a digital media agency, a recruiting firm for creative professionals, a senior living facility, and many others.
- Process design and mapping for a Southern California water utility and in conjunction with a large scale rollout of an ERP system in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Conducting a company-wide business process assessment for contract pharmaceutical manufacturer on the East Coast.
- Leading a business process evaluation and CRM vendor evaluation for a high tech manufacturer.
- Managing the proposal team for a metals distributor responding to a 10-figure defense industry prime contractor RFP.
- Co-managing the implementation of a new accounting and HR system for a large aerospace company.
Before joining Strativa, Nick worked as a Principal Consultant at the firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. While at Price Waterhouse, he served as co-project leader for a major system remediation effort with Lockheed Martin following a failed implementation. Nick also re-wrote for PwC the Project Management section within the John Wiley publication “Contracting with the Federal Government”.
Mr. Hann is a graduate of California State University Channel Islands and the U.S. Marine Corps Computer Science School in Quantico, VA, where he graduated first in his class.